This is what an adventure session looks like…
The 122 images will become an album and wall art, most important, and memories for their family forever, which makes me ridiculously happy, because this family occupies a very special place in my heart.
p.s. stay tuned for images of baby #3…she’s a doll, and I can’t wait to watch her grow up!
This is one of my very first families – if you click on my portfolio link, you’ll see that I’m still leading off my main slideshow with an image from their first session…the shot of their little boy kissing his mama over a comfy green chair (which is still in their lives, which I love) continues to make my heart pop. It’s a totally real moment of pure love and light, and is so amazing to witness.
So when mama contacted me to do a session for them now that they are 4 instead of 3, I was so excited to see them again. They gave me a morning of real love to witness: snuggles and kisses and pranks and joy. That toddler from 2007 is now an amazing, articulate, mischievous, scooter-riding, remote-control-car-driving, tree-climbing, full-on-kid…and baby number two? Off the charts cute. But you don’t have to take my word for it:
…in many ways. The first E.A. (because I have been informed that we abbreviate stuffs like that here on the interwebs) was brought by some very dear families at this year’s Holiday Mini Sessions, and there’s a taste below!
The second E.A. comes via this bit of newsy-news: I’m going to be accepting new client bookings for January-March!
Here are a few reasons this might be awesome for you:
- You want to send out new years cards, but don’t have time to fit holiday pictures in this month.
- You have a sweetie who would appreciate an album featuring some artfully sexy pictures of you for Valentine’s Day (or, hey, no sweetie, but you want to appreciate you own gorgeous self, any day!).
- You’re a Dad who has no idea what to get his honey-pie for the holidays (a card with a family photo session gift certificate and a loving guarantee of your enthusiastic participation = WIN!)
- You’re a creative or small business owner who needs some professional, but warm and *real* images to represent you online.
- You love my work, but haven’t booked because I haven’t been available!
- You live in PDX and you want me to do portraits for you – ’cause I will TOTALLY head that way (::coughStaceycough::) as soon as you confirm that you want to book! :-)
Get in touch by emailing lilia at babymoonphotography dot com or calling 650-215-8967. I’d love meet you!
and now, as promised, EPICALLY AWESOME AWESOMENESS!!!!
Mini-sessions will be held on Saturday, November 10th, starting at 1pm (slots will be booked every 45 minutes). For $365 plus tax, your family gets 30 minutes of shooting time AND a digital archive of at least 20 full-resolution jpegs with print release (wow)! The location is a super-awesome secret spot located close to 880 and the Dumbarton Bridge.
Want a deal? Book before midnight on Friday, 11/2 and get 15% off!
To book: email lilia AT babymoonphotography DOT com